Analytics is the most essential part of your Digital marketing program. It tracks, measure, monitors and stores all the relevant data points across for your web site and all the digital marketing initiatives and becomes an integral part of the optimization process. It helps you enhance visitor experience on your web site, create better engagements and improve leads generation or increase conversions. It also helps in improving the usability, navigation and overall web site structure based on quantified data points.
At iMz, the analytics team are experts in going through all the data points and presenting the most actionable data sets. We report and measure the campaign activities ranging from sources of traffic, effectiveness of each medium, and how it contributes to the overall lead/sale generation.
The real time data from analytics form an integral part of our real time optimization process and we ensure that all relevant data points and used effectively which helps in improving the ROI of your campaign.
As part of our analytics services, we also prepare custom reports that help you understand and identify the 'low hanging fruit' with your on-going web site activities. This report also covers an extensive analysis on the site bounce rates, exit rates, average time spent on the site etc which enables you to make web site modifications purely from the web site usability and navigation perspectives.
Why choose iMz?
- Team of experienced enthusiasts, experts and leaders within the digital industry that strongly believe in delivering results
- In-house team of analysts that crunch numbers and provide actionable insights
- Deep understanding and experience working with B2B and B2C e-commerce sites
- Integrated approach that is technology and analytics driven
- We help companies scale their existing digital marketing campaigns by identifying areas of improvements and gaining cost efficiencies