The year 2020 has been a year of immense competition where only the toughest have survived who were ready to adapt and respond to changes. A fast-acting team was needed, which was prepared to handle any issues that might have occurred on their website.
Some holiday marketing strategies that you can try before 2020 ends are: –
1. Showing gratitude to customers-
During the holiday season, even loyal and long-term customers may shop elsewhere. Showing the shoppers how valuable they are to you will make them stay loyal to your firm.
This can be done by-
- Sending them a thank you note over mail or giving them a card physically.
- Offering free rewards– While customers are buying gifts, a free reward will motivate them to spend more than they usually would in your company. For example, if you offer them a gift on a purchase of over INR 1000, then the customer who was buying products worth INR 800 will automatically buy products worth more than INR 1000.
- If not gifts, free shipping can also be offered which is also one of the best marketing strategies to boost sales.
2. Enhancing social media marketing-
- Highlighting special offers, savings, or using unique seasonal hashtags on your social media account can help to spread the word about your products and offers.
- This will reach new shoppers and influence them.
- You can also encourage shoppers to use these hashtags when they post a picture on social media that features your product.
- Sending e-mails: Do not overdo things by sending in too many e-mails. A simple, catchy line is needed to spark interest. E-mails will keep the customers reminded of your company.
3. Produce festive advertisements-
If you are paying pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, then you can attract users by adding a festive touch to the advertisement or using a catchy phrase that will grab their attention.
- Go budget-friendly: Fix a proper budget for your marketing ideas.
- Appeal to shopper emotions– While thinking of holiday marketing ideas, pay extra attention to the emotional appeal of your content.
- Using inspirational messages or add a behind-the-scenes look at how your company employees spend the holidays will evoke powerful feelings.
Tips to follow: –
We live in a world where there are too many distractions. To hold your customers’ attention, some holiday marketing tips that should be kept in mind are;
- No matter how much the rush, you should understand your buyers’ personas and try to deliver the best of products.
- Only one marketing strategy should not be in focus. By putting all the eggs in one basket, you are limiting your target audience.
- Avoid last-minute planning.
- Ignoring the competition or copying the competition may not lead to your growth.
Every business needs a direction. Do not target a broad audience. Focusing on a smaller group helps to make better marketing plans. By keeping some best marketing strategies in mind, even in a year like 2020, a business can ace.
If you want an experienced team to assist you with some valuable marketing tips that will boost your presence in the market, you can get in touch with IMZ Media Solutions.
Call us on 91 22 35612980 or send a mail at email@example.com to know more about our offerings.