According to HubSpot, the brands and businesses that prioritize blogging efforts will get 13x better ROI than those that don’t. It’s time to wake up and rethink your business blog marketing strategy. In this blog post, we will talk about why blogging is crucial for your business and how to increase blog traffic. And, while we are at it, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions. So, stay tuned and read till the end!
Why is Blogging Essential to My Business?
47% of buyers check out 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a business. And, writing blog posts is the best way to add fresh content to your website. You can use your business blog to build your brand. In your blog posts, you can talk about who you are and how you are different from your competitors. You can post case-studies with favorable feedback from your happy consumers. In other words, getting your business blog up and running will enable you to:
- Attract the right kind of audience to your website
- Create value for your readers and convert them into warm leads
- Increase the leads to conversion ration
- Gain evangelists for your brand
But, having a business blog is not enough. You have to promote it through various channels to increase blog traffic. And, that brings us to the next question.
How to Get More Traffic to My Blog?
If you are managing a business blog, you must have asked this question over and over again. The good news is you are not alone. Every client asks us the same thing. We’ll tell you what we told them: The key to generating blog traffic is to create terrific content.
In the words of Neil Patel, to get traffic to your blog you must create content that “entertains, inspires and moves people to action.”
Here are a few content writing tricks to increase blog traffic:
- Focus on writing listicles. They are the most popular blog post format for business blogs.
- Write catchy headlines. Titles with 6-13 words attract the highest and most consistent amount of traffic.
- Write lengthy, well-researched content so that your users get all the information in one place.
- Use statistics in blog posts to add credibility to your write-up and improve the consumer’s trust.
- Add keywords to the content and optimize it for search engines.
- Use a conversational tone to write blog posts.
- Write short and crisp paragraphs
- Use headings, sub-headings and bullet points wherever possible
- Write a befitting conclusion to your blog post with a call to action
To get traffic to your blog, you have to promote and market your blog very well. There’s an unwritten rule, which states: If you spend one day writing your blog post, you should spend the next six days promoting it. But, thankfully, you don’t have to do it all on your own.
Reach out to the digital marketing experts at IMZ Media Solutions, and rest assured; your business blog is in good hands. Our content writers and SEO experts are waiting to edify your blog to help you gain maximum traffic.
Call us now @ +91 22 23682245 / 8998 or write to us at email@example.com.