Did you know that the results within the sponsored ads section on search engines generate anywhere between 60% to 65% of traffic to a given web site? As marketers, are your products, services and/or brand well positioned with the right messaging on search engines when your customer are looking for information?
Search Engine Marketing or Paid Search Marketing is a component of Digital Mediums that centers around bidding on keyword terms with the "right" messaging within the major search engines. Unlike SEO, the beauty about Search Engine Marketing is that everything can be controlled, which means, we can select keywords, ad copies, device targeting, geographic targeting, demo graphic targeting, budget control, day parting options and more.
At iMz, we are passionate about the word 'ROI' and our experts strategize, execute and optimize the Search Engine Marketing campaigns to ensure that we provide the best ROI to our clients. ROI for some companies are concerned with overall sales revenue related to cost of advertising, some with pure lead generation, and some with web site traffic goals. No matter what your ROI goals are, you define them, and we, at iMz will deliver results!
The most important element that defines the success of any Search Engine Marketing program is the keyword generation and expansion process. Our expertise is not only laying the foundation with a solid keyword base, but, we take it 3 steps ahead by analysing factors like the intent of the search users, the dynamics of your audience segment and relevancy of the keywords to achieve the desired outcome.
Why choose iMz?
- Team of experienced enthusiasts, experts and leaders within the digital industry that strongly believe in delivering results
- Custom solutions that are tailor made to fit client goals and objectives
- 100% ROI based campaign planning, strategy and execution with real time optimizations
- Integrated approach that is technology and analytics driven
- In-house content writers to ensure usage of the most optimal ad copies
- 100% performance based or money-back
- Thought leaders and innovators who never shy away from testing new and upcoming features
- Google and Bing certified partners that manage millions of dollars of media spend
What is PPC Advertising?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click. This is an advertising model, where you can run your ads on Google, and you will have to pay each time someone clicks on one of your ads. When you approach a PPC agency, and avail their services; they come up with your Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaign.
PPC services are designed to make ads show up when users perform a search (especially a commercial search) on Google. We bet, you know what PPC ads are. You have seen them many times. These ads appear alongside search results on Google when you type in a search query. Now, we will tell you how they work.
How does PPC marketing work?
PPC advertising function on a bidding system. This means that advertisers will have to bid on the terms they want to trigger. In PPC terms, these words are referred to as keywords. Now, for example, your business specializes in sports shoes. A user wanting to buy ‘sports shoes’, ‘sports shoes online’, ‘tennis shoes’ or ‘basketball shoes’ will type the keywords into a search engine to find retailers, right? For your PPC marketing to work, you will have to come up with a strategy to bid on the targeted keywords. When they do, your ad will show up at the top of the Google search if you have bid on these keywords.
Why is PPC so important?
- PPC is cost-effective but one has to be smart about budgets. If you are new to PPC and you don’t know where to start, hire a SEM Company to work on your goals.
- PPC produces fast results. It is the fastest way to get targeted visitors.
- PPC gives you a good scope to experiment and try out A/B marketing to ensure that your products sell. Work with the best PPC Company in India to get the best results.
- PPC allows you to re-target or re-market to your audience. This means, with the help of your Google Ads agency, you can trace and target visitors who came to your website but did not convert. And, then you can re-target your ads to them.
How can PPC benefit my business?
- You can advertise directly to people searching for a business like yours.
- As mentioned above, you can practice targeted advertising.
- You can reach the right people at the right time
- PPC creates an immediate impact. You can measure your ROI in real-time.
- PPC gives you a good brand exposure
- You can limit your spends, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected bills.
- And, most importantly, you pay only when people click on your ads
How do you create a PPC strategy?
Step 1: Define your goals: Work with your PPC service provider to determine your goals. Your goals could be to increase site traffic, generate leads, drive sales or raise brand awareness.
Step 2: Target your audience appropriately: The key to success lies in targeting keywords based on user intent. Your SEM agency can give you great insights on who your TG is and what they are looking for, based on data. The 3 main categories of intent-based keywords are: Transactional, Informational and Navigational.
Step 3: Optimize your landing pages: Directing visitors to generic landing pages is a waste of your budget. Firstly, they are not likely to convert, and secondly, their on-site behavior may negatively affect your quality score.
Step 4: Create your ads: By the time you reach this stage, you and your PPC service provider will already have a thorough understanding of your audience and their intent. Convert your understanding into hard-hitting ad copies, and create enough variations for testing.
Step 5: Analyze your campaign strategy: Ask your SEM agency to give you detailed reports on what is working for you and what isn’t, and apply your learnings to optimize your campaign further.
This is how we create PPC strategies and manage ad campaigns. You can do it too. The only difference will be that we have been doing this for a decade now. We know what works and what doesn’t. By hiring us to run and manage your ad campaigns you will save both your time and money.
How do you manage PPC campaigns effectively?
Here are some rules we follow that helps us manage our campaigns effectively:
- We never start a campaign without understanding our client’s goals and business objectives.
- We strategically set a maximum CPA, and stick to it to manage spends well
- We set up Adword accounts with proper thought and planning.
- We track conversions diligently.
- We optimize campaign settings based on our learnings to maximize your ROI